Tuesday, June 21, 2011

๑My Lunch๑

Just now cooked Fried Rice

Yummy ~~~~ ♥♥♥

Not I wan praise myself

But it really so delicious!

Originally I wan cook fried rice with tomato and chili sauce

Oooh Yeahhh~~~

But I c the colour of white rice cook mix with egg really so nice

So I no put it tomato and chili sauce

P/S: Before I so love cook fried rice put chili and tomato sauce =X

Now I just put some Soy Sauce and some abalone sauce

P/S: Not really abalone la , I no so rich =X


Cooked by myself





Look so delicious right ??

=P

Woohooo~~~

 You all can't eat

Blablablablabla

Muahahahahahaha =D

Dear , Wait a day I cook to you eat

:3








TODAY I REALLY so BAD LUCK !

And our school gt a BIG CASE happen it

hmm

Let me see dou jor!!!

HAK DOU LA WEI =X

I think just at movie can see dou people jump from the building

Never think it at our school oso can happen it !!! WTH