Monday, June 13, 2011

๑I'm LAZY WOMAN !๑


Ok !!!

You all oso can c it the picture say wat

IT'S THE TIME TO BACK TO SCHOOL ????!!!!

WTH!!

Today I just 1st day back to school I dy miss my holiday !

T.T

I dunwan early wake up !

I want wake up naturally !


I want everynight can late going to bed !

So I can everynight chat v my dear late late n oso can on FB on dou late late =P

huh!~~~~

I'm lazy to update the post that about Penang n Ipoh Trip

Because need upload many many many picture

hmmm

P/S: To my blog's reader ,wait me gt mood 1st har xD

Acctually not just the post that about Penang n Ipoh Trip I need to update

And a post of Farewell + Birthday Party I oso need to update

It also have many picture !!!

Sigh!!!!

 I'm going crazy + Damn LAZY

P/S : I admit I'm LAZY WOMAN !



So who can help me to update n upload picture ?

xD

I knoe it la

Except myself nobody can help me

Cause this is my life diary mar

P/S: I knoe myself 自己问自己答,Paiseh ar =P 








Dunno why , Today I gt a good mood use English to write this Post

wOOhOO

4give my Poor English ya !

=D