Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥yesterday afternoon♥

Yesterday jie & abbie come my house...We so happy ya...be4 we say wan study d...but hor....later they come we lazy dy...We just take a lot of picha...later my camera no battery dy...we cant take picha lo...than we go old town yam cha...huiyo...we  no car go...just use our leg walk ar walk...haizzz...tat sun so big big big...aduih...than we so “jin gak” call abbie geh ex boy friend "ah wei" come yam cha...cause we lazy use our leg walk back 2 my house...than hor...me & jie regret dy...cause that ah wei until us eat finish he only come ...huiyo...wan wait him eat finish...i think tat ah wei oso “beh song”...cause i think he knoe we just wan use his car back...xD...but lastly we oso no sat his car lo...cause his car borrow his mummy go buy thing jor...and we oso wan use our leg walk walk walk again...Oops...4get tell something 2 urs tat is make me omg...at old town we eat 2 basket fries fried ...2 bowl asam laksa...2 bread...& 3 chocolate drink...2egg...1 lemon drink...total price 40++...omg...here are our picha^_^





friendship 4ver

yeah!!!!!




abbie

&

bika




jimui

we must be happy

must be strong

muackzzzz




jie

&

bika

&

abbie




who say jimui no 4ever

me & u are 4ever ji mui




my 2 jimui

^_^




muackzzzzzzz




are only at the past before the misunderstanding

as long as we are stil be ji mui




bika

&

jie

muackzzzzz




c wat wor...

c c c

xD




bika & jie

friend 4eva~




if u r sad

dun worry

i must always beside u




most lik this picha

muackzzzzzzzz




 gambateh!!!!!!

we are the strong girl

never giv up!!!!!!





this day was my happy day


thx my ji mui


muackzzzzzzz




0 留言 ♥:

Post a Comment

Babe,谢谢你的留言!
如果我有看到你的留言我一定会回复的!
若没回复到,那就是我没看到你的留言
所以在这里我跟您说声谢谢和抱歉!(O(∩_∩)O)