Friday, July 2, 2010

❉Change it again✟Scare can’t do well❉

Change again my blog geh background

That is BLACK colour background

Before that I so like that red colour background

But my all boubouiis told me that my post covered by my twitter

So I change it again and again to the black background

If this background gt anything let my all boubui hard to see my post or what

Please tell me ya...

THX boubuii


1..2...3 JUMP


Today

Erm....

Acctually not today

Is few days ago our english teacher call us prepare & research some article

Because need us to presentation a English article

Can use computer or draw bar chart , pie chart to easy present to our friends

I choose the article  HOW TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT

{Green House Effect}

Need do many research of this presentation

I Scare can't do well

Because I no do it before ar!!!

aiks~







  WALK TO MY LIFE STYLE



{No wear lens & make up}

0 留言 ♥:

Post a Comment

Babe,谢谢你的留言!
如果我有看到你的留言我一定会回复的!
若没回复到,那就是我没看到你的留言
所以在这里我跟您说声谢谢和抱歉!(O(∩_∩)O)