Saturday, June 18, 2011

๑Morning ! ^.<๑

Morning to everyone =D

P/S: Eveyday must brush ur teeth ya

hahahahaahah

I have ate my breakfast justnow

Ate "min fan gou"

I cook myself geh leh

P/S: I'm clever right ? =P

Ok la ~~~

Acctually not at Happy Valentine Day make me love cooking

Is when I got mood

I will go find some recipe that I love it and save the web at com

Also cause I love cooking so make me fat too

Oohh noo !

Before I hope it I can be a chef



But now I hope I can be a DJ


woohooo

I think is feeling vey syok WOMAN !

=P

Acctually our future we also dunno is how


Just can guess guess guess

huh~~~

SO BAD !

Tomorrow is Sunday

A GREAT Sunday to me and my dear! ♥

Cause tonite me can online FB

no ned scare mummy keep "ngam" me


And can chat phone with dear untill so late

Woohooo~~!!!!

Dear say we dy so long time no chat phone chat dou so late jor

^.<


→→→

This few days my stomach keep pain

Now I really scare go toilet make"chocolate cake"

huh~~

I think is me too over eat the chili sauce then make me upset stomach

P/S: Mummy make the chili sauce really too Spicy !

Really regret eat too many chili sauce


Luckily now no so pain dy

woohooo~~~

And I no dare eat that chili sauce again

I scare stomach upset again and dear will scold me 99

=P






I ♥ U , My Sakai Dear =P